Internship for Assistant Product Manager / Account Manager
Collide is looking for a junior profile that will work directly with management and operations, assisting in day-to-day tasks such as:
- Managing portfolio;
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders and partners;
- Accompany and assist the development teams in both services and product areas;
- Assist in the creation of support documentation for project calls, proposals, product development decks, etc;
- Creating high-level project documentation like software requirements specification, high level concepts and pitch documents;
- Meetings with clients and partners.
The ideal profile must have:
- Passion for games and the games industry;
- Thorough knowledge of the games industry and tech in general;
- Attention to detail;
- Knowledge of the videogames production pipeline;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills;
- Strong knowledge of productivity tools from cloud based office suites to project management software.
As a plus you:
- Have shipped one game;
- Have previous working experience;
- Have a solid games industry contacts network;
- Come from an engineering, mathematics, marketing or management background.
We will invest in the training of the candidate as we do not want just to have someone for a limited time period. Our aim is to find someone who will become a full member of our core team. We are also ok with you not having any past working experience as long as you are a committed, results oriented person.
Internship will take place at our posh office in Parque das Nações where you can have fun not just working but also playing 8 ball pool, table tennis, console and board games. We have fresh fruit delivered everyday, beer on tap and plenty of training and social events.
Apply by sending updated CV or LinkedIn page to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: R-IAPM