Project Chatrooms is a multiplayer, multiplatform framework that enables multiple users to connect to the same virtual space and interact with one another.
- Hardware Agnostic – works with all VR hardware and even standalone Pc/Mac setup;
- Game engine agnostic – works on top commercial game engines;
- Multiplayer services agnostic;
- Easily scalable and robust;
- Plenty of physics simulation settings – from realistic to fully customized ones;
- Support for haptic gear from designated providers – VRgluv, Subpac, Gloveone, ManusVR and more;
- Easy to setup – quick to use.
So far, the Project Chatrooms framework has been used for B2B projects in the Finance, Education and Transports business areas. We are also working on a prototype for a multiplayer VR game.